In May 2021, we have commenced the next stage of our cooperation with the C.H. Beck publishing house – Legalis Legal Information Service. As part of this collaboration, our lawyers will comment on administrative court rulings important for legal practice.
The texts in the Service module: IUS.FOCUS-ADMINISTRATIVE LAW are exclusively handed over for editing to our Law Firm, which we treat as a recognition of our Law Firm’s extensive experience in the field of administrative law and proceedings. The possibility of commenting on the current judicial decisions within IUS.FOCUS is by definition addressed to the biggest law firms in Poland.
Some of the texts prepared in this way will reach interested recipients as part of the newsletters sent out by the Publisher. On 26 August 2021, it was an article entitled “How to count the time limit for waiving the appeal?” by barrister Aneta Fornalik.
Currently, the following texts can be found in the Service:
1. “10 years to eliminate a decision issued in gross violation of the law” – barrister Krzysztof Topolewski
2) “A party to administrative proceedings may request a copy of the file from the authority” – barrister Aneta Fornalik,
3. “The principle of persuasion when refusing to agree on a zoning decision” – barrister Aneta Fornalik,
4 “What determines whether a substance or object is waste? ” – barrister Krzysztof Topolewski
5. “The devisee may demand the return of the property in administrative proceedings – barrister Aneta Fornalik,
6. “How to calculate the deadline for waiving an appeal?” – barrister Aneta Fornalik,
7. “The objective character of administrative liability does not mean absolute liability” – attorney-at-law Jacek Krystek
By clicking "Accept cookies", you consent to the storage of cookies on your device in order to improve site navigation, analyze the use of the site and help with our marketing activities.